Educating Young Students From The Inside Out

Educating Preschool students from the "Inside Out"

Sunday, October 21, 2012

Technical world here I come.

                   

This year I have become more savvy, with finding new technology in this fast pace world we live in. I thought I would share with you the latest video of my class activities for this autumn. What fun this is. The teachers at Living Wisdom School are keeping our parents informed with this amazing tool from "Smilebox". Life just became a little easier and more professional in half the time.

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Another digital slideshow by Smilebox
Blessings friends,

1 comment:

  1. I should follow up to say, this was one of the easiest things I have had to do on the web.
    Just upload and place where you want it. Anyone can do it.

    ReplyDelete

Please add your comments. Thank you.