Educating Young Students From The Inside Out

Educating Preschool students from the "Inside Out"

Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Welcome to Warmhearted Wednedays Link-up

Welcome again to Warmheart Wednesdays. It has been a whole week and time has gone by so quickly.

I want to feature an activity that was linked up last week, from Susan Tara at River Bliss. She shared so a great summer project that could be adapted almost anywhere. Even on a rainy afternoon, this would be a glorious afternoon activity. I love how she turns out all the lights and makes the campfire glowing.


The weather here in Seattle for June has been so beautiful. Our summer is in full swing. Acutally I have lived in Seattle my whole life and I have never seen a June like we have had this year. We are truely blessed.

I was able to join my grandchildren for a fun enchanting end of the year party that their family organized for all their school friends. Truly, I believe my daughter is living out one of her childhood experiences. She was never really one that enjoyed crowds of kids, so she often preferred a fun day at a wild slide park. But as we all have to go through life experiencing events over and over, this was her own magically way of sharing this with her children. A fun day was had by all.


What fun activities have you been doing with your families, summer day camps, family reunions or with close friends. 
Link up this week and share your summer activities. 
<

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your comments. Thank you.