Educating Young Students From The Inside Out

Educating Preschool students from the "Inside Out"

Monday, September 12, 2011

Boxes, boxes and more boxes

This past weekend my husband and I moved from our home unit #3, after 16 years. Entertaining with family and friends has been our delight at the Ananda Community. Things are settling down now and we have moved upstairs to another remodeled unit. Please excuse me for the lapse in my writing. Time and memories will remain with us always in this joyful home.
Summer path in our herb and rose garden

My husband painting in the evening. View out our small kitchen window
Many Ananda guests came for tea at our home
Our summer gardens



Customary dessert houses at the Ananda Community
The Winter of 2008 in our garden
The Dale Chihuly ice sculpture in our front garden. My poor hydrangeas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your comments. Thank you.